Create a PD Toolkit!
Every coach needs a bit of inspiration and a whole lot of resources to design teacher learning. Learn how to create three toolkits absolutely essential to your instructional coaching success!
The Create a PD Toolkit will save your HOURS of time browsing and searching for resources to plan PD.
The Create a PD Toolkit will engage you in innovative ideas for teacher learning to pass along to your teachers!
The Create a PD Toolkit will bring tools, templates, hacks and resources right to your Zoom screen.
Looking for ideas, tools and templates to make planning PD a breeze? You're in the right place!
I have a love for all things literacy teaching, coaching and leading. I’ve dedicated my career to creating spaces for learning that build teacher expertise, spark intentional reflection and connect philosophy to pedagogy.
I’ve carved out a little corner of the virtual world just for instructional coaches and leaders to fuel their work and receive the same level of support and energy they provide for their teachers.
My professional passion? I've fused my love of notebooks, markers and sticky notes with digital tools and technology to innovate instructional coaching and lifelong teacher reading, writing and learning.
So, what's included?
What's a PD Toolkit?
A PD Toolkit is a collection of tools, slides and resources to support the planning, creation and facilitation of professional learning sessions for teachers.
In a nutshell, it's a go-to collection of resources that save you time, boost inspiration and creativity and make planning PD more enjoyable. Really!
There are three steps to creating the ultimate PD Toolkit:
1. Create a collection of While You Wait slides to welcome teachers into PD sessions.
2. Create a collection of Opening Moves, slides designed to invite teacher engagement, foster collections and boost the culture of a learning community.
3. Create a quick win collection of resources to instantly and easily share with teachers to foster future coaching partnerships.
I'll walk you through what each component looks like, show you how to create your own and even even pass along my own personal collections to you!
The Create a PD Toolkit is FILLED with tools and templates to make your own!
- Twenty unique While You Wait editable Canva & Google Slides templates.
- A crowdsourced collection of over 50 Opening Move slides for PD.
- Examples of how to create your own personalized Quick Win toolkit with helpful advice on how to gather resources.
But that's not all....as I boost my own toolkit, my new creations become yours, too!
When will I get access to the session?
Why is the session a replay rather than live or pre-recorded session?
What if I want more PD goodness?
Do I need any special supplies?
Do you accept purchase orders?
Get Stephanie's Weekly Newsletter!
You'll get a dose of literacy inspiration each week to spark your own literate life!