My Reading Life: A Bookish Spreadsheet invites you to collect, curate and celebrate your reading life: books, authors, genres, formats and more!
My Reading Life: A Bookish Spreadsheet INSTANTLY represents your book entries into beautiful charts to help you choose reading goals.
My Reading Life: A Bookish Spreadsheet offers a 25 book challenge to broaden your reading life and a space to collect your ever-growing TBR stack.
A life well read is a life well lived.
I have a love for all things reading, writing and learning. I’m a literacy teacher educator with a deep love for supporting our lifelong learning as readers and writers through technology. I have a slight addition to black coffee and dark chocolate and am always on the run launching exciting new projects with fellow educators, readers and notebook-lovers.
Documenting and celebrating our reading lives holds great power.
I have always been a voracious reader. Books were my friends in childhood, my therapists in my teenage and young adult years and some of my best parenting tools. I truly believe that a life well read is a life well lived and I strive to bring reading into my daily practices.
My Reading Life: A Bookish Spreadsheet is a digital reading log to help you cultivate, grow and reflect on your reading life. It will invite you to:
- Easily track and celebrate the formats, genres, books and authors you’re reading with intuitive dropdown menus. Here's the information collected: title, author, rating, intended audience, genre, book source.
- Rate and review your books with a graphic 5-star format.
- Instantly and automatically provide reading insights based on the data entered.
- Curate your To-Be-Read (TBR) stack with space to record book titles and important notes about why they appeal to you and who recommended them.
- Grow and broaden your reading life with a 25 book reading challenge.
My Reading Life: A Bookish Spreadsheet is inviting, intuitive to use and easily accessible on your preferred laptop, device or phone. All you need to do is make a copy, add your book entries and watch your reading stats come to live automatically. No extra sets needed!