Strengthen Coaching Visions, Calendars & Systems
A series of on-demand workshops to rejuvenate your coaching, create new systems and plan the coaching life you want to have.
Need to realign?
Bring your ideal coaching vision to action in your daily calendar.
Learn new ways of setting up your coaching day for joy and success.
Grab tools and templates that make coaching streamlined and effective.
Are you ready to change your coaching to better support YOU?
I have a love for all things literacy teaching, coaching and leading. I’ve dedicated my career to creating spaces for learning that build teacher expertise, spark intentional reflection and connect philosophy to pedagogy.
I’ve carved out a little corner of the virtual world just for instructional coaches and leaders to fuel their work and receive the same level of support and energy they provide for their teachers.
My professional passion? I've fused my love of notebooks, markers and sticky notes with digital tools and technology to innovate instructional coaching and lifelong teacher reading, writing and learning.
How does this work?
You'll get immediate access to a series of 5 on-demand workshops focused on recharging, refreshing and reclaiming your coaching life. Pace through them in order, at your pace, and get ready to transform your coaching:
Session 1: Reclaiming Our Coaching Visions
Session 2: Making Your Personality Work For You
Session 3: Creating Keystone Coaching Habits
Session 4: Notebooking and Bullet Journaling for Coaching
Session 5: Planning for the First Quarter
Get all the tools and templates to reclaim your coaching!
You'll get access to:
- A vision page to chart your course for the coming year.
- Morning, Evening, Start-Up & Shut-Down Routine Checklists
- Personality Reminders for Coaching & PD
- Quarterly Planning Templates
- A printable Professional Learning Calendar for the year
- A book list of related books to fuel your summer reading after the retreat
- A 21-day email challenge to boost your coaching organization and productivity
- 5 picture book recommendations (and discussion guides!) to launch your PD in the Fall!
When will I get access to the sessions?
Why are these recordings of previous sessions?
Do I need any special supplies?
Do you accept purchase orders?
Get Stephanie's Weekly Newsletter!
You'll get a dose of literacy inspiration each week to spark your own literate life!